3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX for Windows which replaces traditional PBX hardware phones. It is based on the SIP standard and supports standard SIP software / hardware phones. It allows calls to be made via a VOIP service provider or via the regular PSTN. Easy to install and configure, it includes a web-based configuration interface, voice mail, auto attendant, call hunting and other features. Both commercial and a free edition are available.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.